Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Making Your Own Choices/GDI Sign Up


So you are or have been looking at opportunities all over the web. But just cannot get an idea of what to do? Maybe you are flat out lost or just really overwhelmed by the amount of info you receive daily. Well I can relate as an internet marketer you are always told what the next best program is, should or will be. 

However from experience I can tell you that it is all about testing the waters and figure out what works for you and your family. After all when you go buy a car or make any big personal or business related decision. Do you let everyone else decide for you? Well most do not. They want the car, house or whatever they are purchasing to be unique to their needs.

So why let others steer you in the direction of some get rich quick scheme or maybe a pyramid scheme? Do you not want to try for yourself and see what works? Well I have learned that you must do exactly this and decide for yourself what works. Trial and tribulation works best for me and I usually give a program 30 days and if I have not made back what I invested in those 30 days it is bye-bye for that specific program.

So with that said I highly suggest you start making your own choices and start to watch who you are influenced by. Is the person presenting this business opportunity to you a person of stature and credibility? Or are they just another affiliate out there trying to make an overnight celebrity status?
 
The ones that are in it for the long haul and have a day to day routine and focus are usually the ones you want to be influenced by obviously. I actually had a huge discussion with a now great friend of mine about this topic after signing up for a great opportunity called GDI (Global Domains International). 

After I signed up I asked the question that I should have asked prior to joining. What is GDI and does it work? Of course his answer was. Why did you not ask this question before you joined? He says I let him influence me to join GDI with him. So we went really deep into a conversation that I will not share here.
However I do know that making this decision or him making this decision for me ha-ha. 

Was one of the best decisions I have made by far. GDI is a company where you can grow your network of people by recruiting them into your team and when you do this. You will get a 10% commission from each member in your downline. 

GDI offers not only domains and emails but also offers hosting and website builders that can help you to put together a great website within GDI. GDI price point is only $10 a month and I can almost guarantee that if you work this program around your already networked business you can make that + back in the first month of joining GDI. 

Even if you are a newbie you can use GDI to create a massive down line and create the supplemental income you have been craving your whole life. But do not let me be your decision maker and watch the flash presentation in the next page to see how you can grow your income daily!

Eric Ogunbase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aweber Autoresponder


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 75,000 businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!