Friday, March 18, 2011

Does Getting To The Top Of Google Matter??

So you want to make money right? Well I think sometimes that is all people think about. I probably am not going to tell you anything you have not heard but if you are treating your business like a hobby then you are going to get hobby results. But the minute you step up your game and treat your business like a business you will then see great results . Most people make excuses that their day job is more important than their own business ? WTF?


Excuse my bluntness but I also did the same for about 2 years and got NO WHERE! Once I started taking more time and committing myself to getting to the top of Google to reap the benefits of free traffic , my business exploded!!


I am not going to say it was easy it took a lot of writing articles as well as optimizing my articles for the search engine using sites like Spyfu Or Hittails . These sites are essential to you taking your business to the next level. So what is Spyfu? Well it helps you identify what keywords are going to help your site. What is Hittails ? Well this one lets you enter in your site and see what keywords they suggest for you to use daily. Both of these are FREE and will help your game tremendously! Commission Overload Reviews are coming up!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFJ-9YRxwuQ





No comments:

Post a Comment

Aweber Autoresponder


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 75,000 businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!