Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nate Dogg Dead/Died/Dies Mar,15th 2011 RIP

Well I just looked on Facebook to see that one of my favorite rappers Nate Dogg has died, passed away. Much respect to the HIp-Hop artist who has been on everybody's album for his soulful music. Most know with Warren G , Regulator was his main song and I loved that song it was one of my favorites in the G-funk era. It is sad to see that such a legend Nate Dogg dies at such a young age, however we can continue to live through the rappers music and continue to buy Nate Doggs albums. So why did this legendary rapper Nate Dogg die? Well it has been said that his health complications have caught up to him and has had some strokes in the past. However please do not quote me on this one because I am not too sure about the actual cause of the death of Nate Dogg. All I know is that Nate Dogg passing away is a huge shock to the world! He has been great on many tracks like Regulate, I See The Same Hoes and many more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Aweber Autoresponder


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 75,000 businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!