Saturday, March 26, 2011

Prince Or Princess???

You may be thinking that this is too good to be true but all I ask is 3 minutes; and this will be themost important 3 minutes of your life. I know that you are here today to learn how to accurately choose the gender of your future baby and I am here to help you make that choice. You may ask how I involved myself in preconception gender selection methods, so allow me to explain.
I was a midwife for 12 years and during this time, I have had the opportunity to speak to many pregnant women (several hundred in fact!) until after the birth of their child.  My career as a midwife had been fulfilling as I was able to lend support and share the joy of each couple after the birth of their baby.  

In my second year, however, I came across a mother who suffered severe post natal depression after delivery of her baby girl.  After a few sessions of consultation with her, she finally confessed that she had high hopes of having a baby boy as she desperately needs to complete her family after having 2 daughters.  I did my best to console and gave her words of encouragement but even I could not change the fact that she felt incomplete without a son even though she loved her 3 daughters dearly. 

It had affected me emotionally, and that was the turning point of my career.  I didn't want this to happen to any mothers in future and this motivated me to find out about perfecting baby gender selection methods. 
But before that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aweber Autoresponder


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 75,000 businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!